Prevent the spread of CO-VID19 by cleaning your entire house properly. We’ll be showing you quick tips to clean different parts of your home, so read on!
How to Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus: Cleaning Tips
There are different methods on preventing the spread of coronavirus, such as staying home and keeping your hands clean. Cleaning your area is also crucial, so be sure to follow these tips:
1. During this pandemic, I recommend that you clean such germ hotspots regularly, daily if possible.
2. Focus on cleaning high-traffic areas and surfaces a lot of people usually touch. This means the toilets, doorknobs, kitchen areas, and the like. You can use soap and hot water for rinsing germs, then follow with a cleaning disinfectant to kill it off.
3. After cleaning the area, be sure to dry all surfaces such as the chopping boards and worktops. This is because dampness allows germs to survive and multiply.
4. Use the following cleaning aids:
• Cloths: As much as possible, use disposable paper towels and cloths. If you use reusable cloths, disinfect or wash it at 60 degrees Celsius after every use.
• Brushes: Wash your brushes in dishwashers regularly, cleaning it with warm water and detergent after usage.
• Mops and buckets: Use two buckets, one for rinsing and another for detergent.
5. For the bathroom, be sure to flush after every use and to brush your toilet bowl with a brush and cleaner every two days. Use descaling products to remove limescale and keep the toilet clean with disinfectants.